8 Perfect K-Pop Duet Songs for a Hot Summer Date
Get ready to revamp your summer playlist with the 8 perfect K-Pop songs for a hot summer date!
It’s summer, and what better way to cool off than to go out on a date? While you’re strolling down a beautiful summer road, chilling by the crystalline beach, or having the time of your life at an amusement park, make sure to brighten up the mood with a playlist of the best K-Pop duet songs! There are a tremendous amount of duet tracks featuring our favorite K-Pop celebrities, but we chose our 8 duets that are the best choice for a hot summer date!
Check out our list of 8 K-Pop duets that are sure to cool y’all down during the hot hot summer!
1. San E & Raina – “Sugar and Me”
2. Jung GiGo & SoYou of SISTAR – “Some”
3. IU & Im SeulOng – “Nagging”
4. G.NA & Rain – “What I Want to Do if I Have a Lover”
5. JiMin of AOA & XiuMin of EXO – “Call You Bae”
6. Park Kyung of BLOCK B & EunHa of GFriend – “Inferiority Complex”
7. Jessica & Park MyungSoo – “NaengMyun”
8. San E & Raina – “A Mid-Summer Night’s Sweetness”