Twitter

The JUUL, an electronic cigarette that is highly popular at the moment, has become the talk of the town once again.

This time, it all started because of a photo of an artwork uploaded by BTS member V on social media. The K-Pop idol shared his beautiful artwork with fans, but some noticed a small device that looked very similar to the JUUL.

Everyone Is Talking About The JUUL Again After BTS V Uploads Photo Of His Artwork

Twitter

Twitter

And below is a photo of the JUUL.

Twitter

And naturally, some fans began to criticize the K-Pop idol.

Twitter

"Kim TaeHyung, you crazy ba****d, don't smoke around Kim YeonTan (dog)"

"What? Kim TaeHyun smokes e cigs? WTF"

And some fans have vowed to start smoking e-cigs, as they believed V smoked them.

And others have been saying that the device in the photo V uploaded is not an e-cig, but an art tool.

But a handful of other fans have also been pointing out that whether V actually does smoke does not really matter because it is about his private life and he is an adult.

No one knows what the device actually is, whether it's a JUUL or an art tool. What do you make of this situation?

Read More : How To Dress Like TXT Members

guest
43 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Ille-girl1
Ille-girl1
Jan 27, 2021 06:46 am

I won't shame him but I completely would like to advise everyone that vaping or smoking is bad, really bad, you should stop doing it if you are and if you aren't you should never do it. Also, I don't think that vapes, I think that maybe it was art tool or something.

rRICHELLE
rRICHELLE
Dec 1, 2020 10:16 am

IM NOT SAYING TAEHYUNG IS ADICK BUT THAT JUUL IS NOT SFE TAEHYUNG YOU MIGHT DIE YOU SHOULD STOP IT

Lilian
Lilian
Jul 10, 2020 05:07 am

I'm not saying i support smoking because it is hazardous and I'm not saying I'm shaming him. This is just my personal opinion but I genuinely dont think he smokes. Taking in consideration his career is very needed of healthy lungs and the way he does self care and worries about his body and health just doesn't seem like he would do all this stuff for health but also smoke. Then again i could be wrong. It is his decisions and while i want him to be safe I am in no means to control him. Also. I dont use… Read more »

fvgbhjk
fvgbhjk
May 19, 2021 03:26 am
Reply to  Lilian

You may be right.

NANDINI DUTTA
NANDINI DUTTA
Jun 5, 2020 04:49 pm

I don't believe this

Leah young
Leah young
May 13, 2020 10:09 pm

taehyung is a grown man and he can do what he pleases it was probably not a Juul because he believes it is bad for your health but even so he was just trying to show his beautiful artwork and the people who accused him of this probably made him sad as I said before he is a grown man and he can do what he pleases end of story

A TRUE ARMY
A TRUE ARMY
Jun 27, 2020 09:34 pm
Reply to  Leah young

It is bad for his CAREER, AND I DON'T WANT A MEMBER OF BTS TO FALL ILL AND SICK AND DIE. THAT WOULD BREAK THE OTHER MEMBERS! Yes, he's a grown ass man but damn you REALLY don't give a fuck wether he DIES OR NOT!

Fjfjxu
Fjfjxu
Apr 16, 2020 10:53 pm

I get that hes a grown man, but that dosnt mean he should smoke. Im worried about him as you should be but im not critisizing him. I wish we wasnt but if he does lets just hope it dosnt become an addiction.

Leah young
Leah young
May 13, 2020 10:14 pm
Reply to  Fjfjxu

if he is smoking then it will probably become an addiction but there is a possibility of him not because big hit fired an employee who smoked near Jimin because their throat has to be in good condition to sing

Milv
Milv
Apr 11, 2020 12:52 pm

Most of the people does not see the good part of others...they will start shouting when they see something bad...people who search for the things to spread rumours will see those in a different way...if Taehyung is smoking he has got several skin diseases..and his teeth must have loose it's white color..and you have to see a gair reduction..can u see any? No right..Taehyung loves to stay healthy so still do u think he's smoking?

liv
liv
Feb 5, 2020 12:37 pm

he's literally a grown man... enough of this nonsense, let him make his own decisions good lord..

Dhdydhfb
Dhdydhfb
Apr 16, 2020 10:55 pm
Reply to  liv

I know hes a grown man but i dont think its right for anyone to s.oke no matter what their age is. Still i wont critisize him.

uwu
uwu
Apr 29, 2020 05:08 pm
Reply to  Dhdydhfb

@Dhydydhfb but you just did criticize him.

Adeeba
Adeeba
Jan 30, 2020 05:21 am

I can't understand that armys are saying "so what if he does ? Its his own life , let him do what ever he want" . Like seriously ? How u all can actually believe that he vapes juul ? He is a singer + song writer & u all know he is really concerned about his skin , u all must saw In v live episodes Tae using lip balm & body lotion before going to bed so think by your self if he cares about himself that much so how can he smokes ? Doesn't he know what… Read more »

Sys
Sys
Dec 30, 2019 09:46 pm

Stop all these nonsense. Just because you saw something doesn't mean that it's true.. Without confirming you cannot just post something bad about the other.. And we ARMY doesn't need any confirmation about that because we know about our BTS.. And we believe them.. So please stop all these things..

Sadeen Obaid
Sadeen Obaid
Dec 30, 2019 03:43 pm

I looked up what a pastel holder looks like and it looks nothing like the thing in the picture. The thing even has a light dot exactly like a juul! Even the shape and color of it!

Mldy
Mldy
Dec 28, 2019 11:02 pm

Fuvk all the people who judge my HUSBAND is he the only man in the world who use it duh wheres your fucking brain cells so what if he use it or not he is in 20's now he is a fucking grown man stop acting like a fucking bitvh

Gunjan
Gunjan
Jan 1, 2020 03:18 am
Reply to  Mldy

My grandfather was a heavy smoker and it cost him his life..... Doesn't matter if Taehyung is a grown ass man... A bad decision IS a bad decision.... If you don't want to speak against him smoking then the least you could do is not encourage him please for the sake of his health... If u care just a bit about him. Smoking is never good

Melancholymuffin
Melancholymuffin
Dec 31, 2019 03:52 am
Reply to  Mldy

Also he's not your husband you're being as much of a delulu as the people scolding him for having a juul

Kay
Kay
Dec 28, 2019 12:57 am

You fucker i regret for even knowing you.
Sad to say not the real you but the innocent fake you. Fucker go to hell

Mldy
Mldy
Dec 28, 2019 11:05 pm
Reply to  Kay

Fyb

not to be that bitch
Member
not to be that bitch
Dec 28, 2019 12:39 am

these k-fans really go wild when the smallest things pops up. that does not even look like a juul. it could be a part of whatever is under the painting, it could be something he used to paint, it could literally just be a random ass piece of metal. seeings that he is in a room, with METAL around him, it could have broken off of something, and he could have picked it up. people shouldn't be jumping straight to big conclusions like that, when it could be something so tiny. but, if it is a juul, why should we… Read more »

Sjudbfnfmd
Sjudbfnfmd
Mar 26, 2020 04:20 am

I pretty sure it is a juul, it has the little light dot on the middle and everything. He can make his own decisions but I'm worried about his health.

ThatOne RandomPerson
ThatOne RandomPerson
Dec 27, 2019 06:52 pm

Even if it is a Juul, it’s none of our business nor do we have a say in it.
He’s a grown man, he can make his own decisions.

ThatOne RandomPerson
ThatOne RandomPerson
Dec 27, 2019 06:51 pm

Even if ut is a Juul, it's none of our business nor do we have a say in it.
He's a grown man, he can make his own decisions.

Kara
Kara
Dec 27, 2019 09:31 am

I have a Juul and looking at my own, I don't think it is a Juul. It doesn't look like that when you open the pod. Even if it was, it doesn't matter because he can do what he wants! It's almost his birthday and he's 24! He's a grown ass man! Let him do what he wants.

Seahair
Seahair
Dec 26, 2019 07:35 am

Yeah i agree he's an adult an shit, but im worried for him. What if he gets addicted to it? It ruins peoples lives. I dont want that to happen to him.

Gunjan
Gunjan
Jan 1, 2020 03:21 am
Reply to  Seahair

Exactly

Non
Non
Nov 28, 2019 11:46 pm

Ohmyfuckingod get off their back!!! They're allowed to do whatever tf they want as long as it is not illegal. They're grown ass adults

Oct 10, 2019 01:52 am

HE IS A GROWN ASS MAN AND I PRAISE HIM FOR DOING WHAT HE WANTS SO GO AHEAD TAE BABY LIGHT IT UP

Oct 5, 2019 05:16 pm

That’s definitely a Juul!!!! No doubt

Jul 3, 2019 10:26 am

thats a juul cause I have one.

Keynana
Keynana
May 8, 2019 06:39 am

He doesn't smoke, it was most likely an art tool or something. Also, he's a k-pop idol, so he's not allowed to. Also, Also I think at one point they all stated that smoking is bad, so everyone just chill.

btsforlifeu
btsforlifeu
Feb 13, 2019 05:30 am

i don't think it is a juul because if it was army would have already found evidence. And even if it is they should have freedom to do whatever the heck they want i just want them to be healthy.

Sai
Sai
Dec 26, 2019 07:36 am
Reply to  btsforlifeu

Julling is NOT healthy and VERY addictive. Thats why im worried.

Feb 12, 2019 03:16 am

For God sake it's not juul it more look like a art tool and if it's that then if you pay attention to the pick below it have parrelel corners and gap between it and the thing showing in the pic didn't match with it.

Feb 11, 2019 06:48 am

i don’t get why these people are accusing him of smoking when it’s a art piece and what if he does smoke? It’s none of our business anyways so let the adult do what he wants and stop accusing when you don’t know if it’s true

Feb 8, 2019 05:02 am

As a singer and role model, I hope he knows better than to be smoking anything, as it prematurely ages skin, affects the voice badly and causes cancer. Millions look up to him and with the HUGE spike in young people stupidly believing e-cigs are safe (they aren't, and can be more deadly than regular cigarettes), it would be both short-sighted and ignorant of him to do so. That said, it well could be some art tool, and people shouldn't assume without knowing or even asking.

Feb 8, 2019 10:31 pm
Reply to  Guest

loser

Feb 8, 2019 03:20 am

Not my business. It's his life his choosing.

Feb 8, 2019 03:18 am

Who the f cares if Taehyung smokes even malboro cigs or Suga does hookah every everyday ( mike drop bam!). My view of them won’t change because of it. We all know almost every idol actually smoke and also probably all drunk alcohol before being of age. As long as he doesn’t snort anything I’m fine!

Feb 8, 2019 03:11 am

What I make of it? Probably not a juul, and it's none of my business anyway ?