Do you want to be matched to the ideal types of your bias?

As K-idols become more and more popular, many fans wonder what type of person they get fascinated by the most. Thus, it gets tremendous attentions when they reveal their own ideal types. As soon as their ideal types are released, fans get busy to do their best to look or act similar to the released bias’s ideal type. But, don’t judge too fast because they can change their ideal types as often as whenever their new album comes. Then, there must be a chance that their ideal types can match with your current way. K-Idols often get asked what aspect of their ideal partner they look for the most? Well, sometimes the answers are specific, but sometimes ambiguous. They often pick one of the stars, who matches the most to their ideal types, when they can’t describe the person, they are dreaming of, in words.

Must Read : Who Are The Tallest And Shortest BTS?

Now, K-POP MAP will tell you ideal types that your bias has revealed. For global fans of K-POP, IDEAL TYPES of K-IDOL have been searched and piled up. Let’s see who revealed ideal type.

It’s BTS, today!

BTS's Ideal Types
2016 Compilation

1. Ideal Looks

Rap Monster : A sexy girl who can converse with me for a long time with a nice voice, is appropriately tall, has pale skin, feminine Girl, looks good in a white T-shirt + Jeans + Red Converse High.

Jin :  A girl whose looks and personality is similar to that of a puppy,whose good at cooking, kind and takes good care of me.

J.Hope : Likes books and takes good care of others, a girl who's good at cooking.

Suga : Someone similar to me, someone composed and wise,who likes music.

Jimin : A girl who is nice and cute. Must be smaller than me.

V : Someone who becomes more charming by the day, someone who only takes care of me, someone who only loves me, someone who’s chic outdoors but makes me hot chocolate and has a lot of aegyo inside. Also a girl who spends the money I earn thrifty, who can give everything to my/our parents.

JungKook : Someone who’s at least 168 cm but smaller than me, is a good wife, good at cooking, smart, has pretty legs, and is nice. Also a girl who likes me, is good at singing.

2. Ideal Height and Weight

Rap Monster (181cm,64kg) - Suitable girls: 166-170cm,50kg

Jin (179cm,63kg) - Suitable girls: 166-160cm

J.Hope (176cm,56kg) - Suitable girls: 164-160cm,45kg

Suga (173cm,57kg) - Suitable girls: 160-155cm,43kg

Jimin (174cm,60kg) - Suitable girls: 161-159cm,40kg

V (177cm,58kg) - Suitable girls: 162-164cm,45kg

JungKook (176cm,61kg) - Suitable girls: 168cm,45kg

3. When asked to pick a Korean celebrity that closely resembles their ideal type

Rap Monster :  None

Jin : Scarlett Johansson

J.Hope : None

Suga : None

Jimin : Han Seung Yeon

V  :  Kaya Scodelario

JungKook  :  Emma Watson, IU

guest
262 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Sep 21, 2017 06:55 pm

But you guys do know, that at least where I live (Europe) no fucking girl weighs under 50kgs except they are 13 years old or anorexic.
How would this work out goddamnit?

Apr 22, 2018 10:04 pm
Reply to  Guest

Emmm...i don't think so, there are a lot of girls that are about that weight

Sep 19, 2017 02:32 am

I'm no ones type? A little bit of V, but that sit

Aug 29, 2017 04:34 pm

I probably will never fit the weight part, like I have a little bit of abs ya know and even if it was bc I'm not that skinny ( I have muscles but I'm not that skinny anyway) I still wouldn't change for this ECSPECIALLY bc they said the said the will love someone for their personality and not their looks. Please don't trust SOME of these websites, ONE OF THEM SPELLED HO-SEOK WRONG

JiminieBTS
JiminieBTS
Jul 31, 2017 04:42 pm

Well I fit my biases type 😀 but it's the height....I was like yay I'm smaller then Jimin *dances* But apparently to small XD that's ok I'll grow taller I mean if you knew my age lol. UNDER 13.

jinniebae
jinniebae
Aug 2, 2017 03:00 am
Reply to  JiminieBTS

i feel you :')

Akari Kamanichi
Akari Kamanichi
Jul 7, 2017 02:35 pm

I'm 170 cm and weigh 84 kg but no one says I'm fat. It might just be muscle but it still is my weight so I don't think this reasonable or real to be honest

Michelle Lin
Michelle Lin
Jun 14, 2017 08:04 am

this is so fake....bruh... your weights I'm only 46kg and 5'4 and no one say I'm fat .... everyone out there don't loses weight not worth it.... I'm Asians and I don't gain weight XD....Asians can't really get fat I guess...XD

kpopmap
kpopmap
Jun 14, 2017 06:11 pm
Reply to  Michelle Lin

Haha.. Thank you for your interesting comment! Weigh always doesn't matter actually cause It depends on indivisuals.. Hope you visit us again soon =)

JibootyInMySmoothie
JibootyInMySmoothie
Mar 16, 2017 04:05 am

ja me reet man. Wille ze n anorexia wijf ofso? Dikke kont is nice hoor. De enige manier hoe ze die krijgen is door n skelet op te graven op een begraafplaats. Ben 170cm 63kg en ze kunnen het op hun buik schrijve die mooie kont van me. Ja was n beetje wilde text enz, neem nie te serieus hoor. Maar je ken t waarschijnlijk tog nie verstaan ddoei

Aug 1, 2017 07:41 pm

Omg haahh ik snap je helemaal 40 kg wtf dat woog ik op mijn 10e nu ben ik 169cm en 61 kilo mah maar wtf 40 kilo dat is voor op het kerkhof XD

Kryssi
Kryssi
Jan 22, 2017 08:30 pm

My eomma says I'm not allowed to be 168cm and be 45kg. I'm almost tall enough, but tbh he's never gonna know how much I weigh anyway so it doesn't really matter ?
And it says pick a *Korean* celebrity that resembles their ideal type, but Emma Watson isn't Korean she's British like me....

Kittycat
Kittycat
Jan 9, 2017 10:12 pm

WWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW I just read too much bullshit, my eyes began to bleed

Dec 29, 2016 03:20 pm

I'm still 12 years old HAHAHA but, there is V and Kookie and Jimin (maknae line) I like V the most though.

Sep 19, 2017 08:36 pm
Reply to  Guest

I'm also 12 and i like V the most!! HIGH 5
my weight is 34 hehehehe.....

Hannah Kim
Hannah Kim
Dec 20, 2016 02:36 pm

This is all fake so don’t worry guys. And please delete this kpopmap because this is all made up by some crazy fans and rumours and there is no evidence of this interview or them saying any of this. And think about it. Would the boys really want their fans feeling sad because they don’t fit these descriptions? Would they say things like this? Do you not know how much they love ARMY? They said in several interviews and videos that they don’t judge girls by how they look. Please don’t feel insecure and try to fit these descriptions.

C.
C.
Jan 3, 2017 02:06 pm
Reply to  Hannah Kim

To be fair it's also been reported that Hoseok has said his ideal type is 200 cm and 200 kg. Like... it's just really unhealthy to have an article like this. Most of these are 12 year old girls, you can see it in the comments.

Veosonoph.
Veosonoph.
Jan 1, 2017 01:24 am
Reply to  Hannah Kim
Dec 24, 2016 12:49 pm
Reply to  Hannah Kim

Actually, the boys HAVE said some of these things. The information comes from a mix of different interviews and radio shows they've done before. BUT you are right; although in a perfect world these are the member's ideal types, they have stressed more than enough that they don't focus primarily on looks, and that they can't control who they fall for. And yes, I agree that we shouldn't try to change ourselves to fit anyone else's ideal type, idol or not 🙂

Dec 18, 2016 05:35 am

Lol..I'm afriacan european. And I'm like 56kg and 168cm (pear shape just like beyonce) and the this make me judge more myself because I don't fit in but in reality *actually I'm not gonna change that 😀 Cuz I am a f*cking beauty. This what makes me. I'm so beautiful so I don't have to change anything* 😀 lol *feeling like a whale*

C.
C.
Jan 3, 2017 02:03 pm
Reply to  Guest

You're beautiful! Really! This is made up by fans. I know Suga has weighed his most important trait as personality, and like, V has said his ideal type is 500 kg. They don't care about your height and weight, and neither should you. You're a queen. <3 Don't change anything ^^

Irissofs
Irissofs
Dec 9, 2016 04:55 am

oh my

Monica Zheng
Monica Zheng
Dec 7, 2016 02:08 pm

when only namjoon... fits... ur ... description... and maybe Jungkook too... but still TT

Dec 5, 2016 03:39 am

when you tall af and you like a whale 🙁

PelSie x
PelSie x
Dec 3, 2016 06:57 pm

I fit some, i like books. a lot. i wear jeans, white tees and high top converse only. I dont know if im good at cooking but i love cooking and baking. I tend to take ten years to decide to buy or not. i get that from my mum lmao. I like kookiiie. I dont fit the weight and height im like faaaar below. my height is 5'1 and my weight is 31 kg. im 12 tho i could still grow. i hope. but theres like 0.0001% since i was born with very short asian parents

PelSie x
PelSie x
Dec 3, 2016 06:58 pm
Reply to  PelSie x

and im like not in their age range probably

Erin Bishop
Erin Bishop
Nov 28, 2016 11:18 am

I've had that books thing down since the day I was born lel. Kill me plz I'm such trash oml.

Kin Sugai
Kin Sugai
Nov 19, 2016 09:55 am

I fit Rap Monster's description except for the weight >.< I have to lose some more (11 kg to be precise -_-)

Kin Sugai
Kin Sugai
Nov 19, 2016 09:57 am
Reply to  Kin Sugai

And I'm 172-174 cm

Kin Sugai
Kin Sugai
Nov 19, 2016 09:56 am
Reply to  Kin Sugai

Feeling like the drama "Oh my Venus" hahahahaha

Nathalie Kristine April Cinco
Nathalie Kristine April Cinco
Nov 14, 2016 01:10 pm

yah jimin! are you saying seungyeon eonnie is your ideal type because she likes you?! haha.. 🙂 I pass their height standards but i suck at their weight standards... huhu.. i got no chance

✧猫Dasha✧
✧猫Dasha✧
Nov 13, 2016 02:25 pm

ugh why do I do this to myself haha always recap on idol's ideal types and end up judging myself more harshly than I already do D: ~Just a smol blasian girl here in the states~

✧猫Dasha✧
✧猫Dasha✧
Nov 13, 2016 02:30 pm
Reply to  ✧猫Dasha✧

Ahhh but at least I know now that these ideals listed are not true for BTS (found out after reading previous comments here). Anyways, I should stop replying to myself now haha~

✧猫Dasha✧
✧猫Dasha✧
Nov 13, 2016 02:27 pm
Reply to  ✧猫Dasha✧

Doesn't help that half of my family agrees with the weight stats listed *stereotypical asian probs*..

Marie Rowley
Marie Rowley
Nov 13, 2016 06:29 am

HHAHAHAHAHA!! SUGA AND JIMIN, ARE U SAYING YOU WANT GIRLS TO BASICALLY BE STICKS!! well done!! way to make me feel more insecure than i already do!

asdfghjl
asdfghjl
Nov 13, 2016 12:32 am

Im 161.5cm at 41.4kg is that okay?

Stasia Yung
Stasia Yung
Nov 10, 2016 08:01 pm

Guys these are all old ideal types from 2013/14 and the i think its fake because there is no interview or evidence where they have said this and they are not this shallow anymore lol. You're beautiful despite this ! And they have new ideal types for 2016 too.

Mina Stojanovic
Mina Stojanovic
Nov 9, 2016 01:52 pm

I'm honestly getting complexes bc of these unrealistic standards. I'm a 5'7" european girl and weight 120 pounds 🙁 guys am i fat?

Sep 21, 2017 06:58 pm

Dont worry, these are unrealistic for any race except youre under 14. How is a grown woman supposed to weigh only 46 kg without being anorexic? Just think about that. Youre fine the way you look and I'm sure they rather want a healthy girlfriend, than one that looks like skin and bones and doesnt eat.

Mina Stojanovic
Mina Stojanovic
Nov 9, 2016 01:52 pm

well they're unrealistic for other races other than asian so....:((((( kms

Nov 7, 2016 06:11 am

Could be the fact I'm American, but the weights are ridiculous. I'm 48 kg and 5'1 and I'm considered average

Kaos Maven
Kaos Maven
Nov 6, 2016 05:12 am

Ahhhh, I would be so close to Suga's were it not for weight.... That hurts my soul a little bit as I'm finally a little more comfortable with myself, because this is just unrealistic. I really do hope it's fake because this shouldn't be supported how it is...

Mina
Mina
Nov 4, 2016 01:24 am

I have read that BTS members like a pale skin girl.It is right?
I have a pale skin.But I'm too short and fat for them ??.
I'm 157 cm and 47kg..
Too short for jungkook ?..

fuckouttahere
fuckouttahere
Oct 25, 2016 08:46 am

when you 158 cm

ashlys_s
ashlys_s
Oct 28, 2016 02:50 am
Reply to  fuckouttahere

Same height as me!

Oct 25, 2016 06:34 am

Am I the only one who is a bit shocked ? I trully hope this article to be a fake otherwise it is a shame for women condition I think. "Whose like a puppy", "good at cooking", "takes care of me", "spends my money"... Well in short, a doll-like housewife.

Kittycat
Kittycat
Jan 9, 2017 10:17 pm
Reply to  Guest

You´re not the only one, but I think this is article is fake. I mean when the FUC% did they say that shit??

Oct 23, 2016 03:02 pm

This comment was deleted.

fuckouttahere
fuckouttahere
Nov 2, 2016 05:49 pm
Reply to  Guest

you are a little underweight, you should gain some weight! go out and treat

yourself ^-^

ashlys_s
ashlys_s
Oct 28, 2016 02:51 am
Reply to  Guest

Its not possible for a 20 year old woman to be 45.
That's underweight, actually less than underweight