Report Saying PRISTIN Members To Re-Debut Said To Be Untrue
Earlier on May 24, it was said that except for a few members, some had left the company after the disbandment of the group.
However, later on June 5, another report appeared, saying that the members who had left had no plans of debuting again and there was no truth to the former report.
According to Korean media, The Big Data, they revealed that the reports of members who had left Pledis Entertainment to re-debut were false. Currently, a few of them are attending school and some are even studying for examinations. There was no fact saying that they had plans of debuting as a new girl group.
It looks it would be hard for fans of the members who had left Pledis Entertainment to see the girls in the near future.
What do you think of this situation?