Following the success of their Europe tour, South Korean boy band The Rose is now gearing up to embark on another tour this May. The band will visit a total of 11 cities in the United States, Mexico, and Brazil.
Named as one of Billboard’s ‘Top 5 New K-Pop Artists to Watch in 2018,’ South Korean boy band The Rose has quickly gained global recognition after garnering over 3 million views on YouTube for their debut song, ‘Sorry.’ Following their debut in August 2017, these group of boys immediately grasped the public’s attention with songs that feature a British genre pop that are unique to their own color. Their debut single “Sorry” and second single “Like We Used To” topped no.8 and no.4 on US iTunes K-Pop Chart soon after their releases.
With their proven talents in songwriting combined with their appealing appearances, The Rose is gradually making their way to stardom with growing their fandom around the world. The Rose consists of four members: WooSung, HaJoon, DoJoon, and JaeHyeong.
THE ROSE 2018 Paint It Rose Tour, like their Europe tour that concluded this February, was made by The Rose’s fans in the Americas. The 4-member boy band gives their long-awaited fans a thrilling live experience through their beloved hits.
A full schedule of tour dates and venues is listed below.
THE ROSE 2018 Paint It Rose Tour Tour
- UNITED STATES
● New York, NY (Irving Plaza) - May 19, 2018
● Boston, MA (The Sinclair) - May 20, 2018
● Chicago, IL (Park West) - May 23, 2018
● Atlanta, GA (Center Stage) - May 25, 2018
● Seattle, WA (The Showbox) - May 27, 2018
● San Francisco, CA (The Social Hall SF) - May 30, 2018
● Los Angeles, CA (The Fonda Theatre) - June 1, 2018
● Monterrey (Escena) - June 8, 2018
● Mexico City ( Auditorio Blackberry ) - June 10, 2018
● São Paulo (Espaco Eventos Hakka) - June 13, 2018
● Rio de Janeiro ( Teatro Odisseia ) - June 15, 2018
Details of Ticketing:
Pre-sale tickets: Available on March 20 at 15:00
General sales: March 22 at 15:00.
Read More : 2018 ASTRO Global Fan Meeting – USA Dates