Which of the most iconic K-Pop music videos made it onto the Top 10 list on YouTube Rewind Challenge's Korean ranking?
YouTube has just launched their 'Ultimate 2016 Challenge' called the YouTube Rewind. Basically, it's a compilation of various videos that were the most popular in the year 2016. The data compiled comes from YouTube users and the music videos' views, time watched, shares, comments, likes and more! Needless to say, some of the most iconic music videos that we've witnessed this year has definitely topped the lists!
Check out the top 10 ranking of the most popular K-Pop music videos of 2016!
1. TWICE's "Cheer Up"
2. GFriend's "Rough"
3. TWICE's "TT"
4. Yoon MiRae's "ALWAYS (DOTS OST)"
5. MC THE MAX's "No matter where"
6. Lim ChangJung's "The Love I Committed"
7. Red Velvet's "Russian Roulette"
8. DAVICHI's "This Love (DOTS OST)"
9. ZICO's "I Am You, You Are Me"
10. GFriend's "NAVILLERA"