With 63 floors measuring a total x_height of 249 meters, 63 Square is one of Korea’s tallest and most recognized skyscrapers. 63 Square boasts spectacular views of the Hangang River and the surrounding Bugaksan, Namsan and Gwanaksan Mountains. The building also offers an outstanding vantage point when viewing the sunset over the city.
50, 63-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul[Google Map]
N/A (Open all year round)
www.63.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
How To Use
Available (800 parking spaces)
Daebang Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 6.
- Take the free shuttle or Bus No. 11.
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 4.
- Walk to the intersection, turn left and walk to the bus stop.
- Take the free shuttle across Sambu APT, 80m away from Exit 4.
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 1.
- Take Bus No. 5534, 5633 or 261.
Yeoido Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 5.
- Take the free shuttle or Bus No. 11 in front of St. Mary’s Hospital Bus Stop.
Saetgang Station (Seoul Subway Station 9), Exit 1.
- Take the free shuttle bus.
Saetgang Station (Seoul Subway Station 9), Exit 3.
- Take Bus No. 5633 or 5534.
Frequent appearance on news, variety shows, dramas, etc.
Facility Utilization Fees:
[Aqua Planet 63]
Adults 25,000 won / Teenagers 23,000 won / Children & Senior citizens 21,000 won
Adults 20,000 won / Teenagers 18,000 won / Children & Senior citizens 16,000 won
* Adults (ages 20-64) / Teenagers (ages 14-19) / Children (ages 13 and under) / Senior citizens (ages 65 and older)
Up to 4 hour free with a package purchase
Interpretation Services Offered:
Available in English, Japanese, Chinese
Reservation Info. for Foreigners:
infocenter: • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-789-5663
opendate: July 27, 1985
usetime: [Aqua Planet 63] 10:00-22:00 (Last admission 21:30)
[63 Art] 10:00-22:00 (Last admission 21:30)
[Walking on the Cloud] 09:30-22:00
[Touch the Sky] 09:00-22:00
[63 Buffet Pavilion] 09:00-22:00
[Baeknihyang Xingtai] 09:00-21:30
[63 Food Kitchen] 10:30-20:30
[63 Convention Center] Monday-Saturday 09:00-19:00 / Sundays & public holidays 09:00-18:00
[Eric Kayser 63] 07:00-22:00
[XYSTUM 63] Weekdays 09:00-19:00 / Weekends & public holidays 09:00-18:00