Aqua Planet 63 located in 63 Square was opened on July 1, 2016. The aquarium houses Otter Planet; Aqua Garden featuring waterplants, Amazonian plants, and lungfish; Golden Miracle Zone decorated with bright sunflowers; Penguin Planet; Seal Planet; Coral Planet, colorful with various underwater coral plants; and more zones for an exciting space. In the main aquarium, visitors can watch the fantastic mermaid show, set to music and lights.
50, 63-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul[Google Map]
N/A (Open all year round)
www.aquaplanet.co.kr (Korean, English)
How To Use
Available (approx. 700 spaces)
[Subway + Free shuttle bus]
Daebang Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 6.
- Take the free shuttle or Bus no. 11.
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 4.
- Walk toward the intersection and turn left to walk to the bus stop.
- Take the free shuttle across from Sambu APT, 80 m away from Exit 4.
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 1.
- Take Bus no. 5534, 5633, or 261.
Yeoido station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 5.
- Take the free shuttle or Bus no. 11 in front of St. Mary’s Hospital platform.
Saetgang Station (Seoul Subway Station 9), Exit 1.
- Take tree shuttle bus.
Saetgang Station (Seoul Subway Station 9), Exit 3.
- Take Bus no. 5633 or 5534.
[Aqua Planet 63]
Adults 25,000 won / Teenagers 23,000 won / Children & Senior citizens 21,000 won
[Aqua Planet 63 + 63 Sky Art]
Adults 34,000 won / Teenagers 32,000 won / Children 30,000 won
* Adults (ages 20-64) / Teenagers (ages 14-19) / Children (ages 13 and under) / Senior citizens (ages 65 and older)
* Free for infants under 36 months when accompanied by a parent
* 30% discount for person with disability plus one companion
Standard 1 hour free parking / Extra free parking +30 minutes
- 1,000 won for every 15 minutes beyond the free parking limit
- Large buses (25 passenger or more) must park in the Hangang Dunchi parking lot
- Free parking benefits from attractions and/or restaurants limited to a maximum of 4 hours
Interpretation Services Offered:
English, Japanese, Chinese (available at the ticket booth)
infocenter: • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-780-6382
usetime: 10:00-22:00 (Last admission 21:30)