The Children’s Museum located within the National Museum of Korea is an experience-centered museum where children can see, touch, and feel history through hands-on programs and games. Items are in a permanent display and allow children to learn more about Korea’s cultural heritage in an interactive way.
137, Seobinggo-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul[Google Map]
How To Use
Admission / Participation Fees:
* Free admission
Permanent Exhibition hall, Children's Museum, Free Special Exhibition
* Compact vehicles (less than 15 seats)
For the first 2 hours: 2,000 won / 500 won for every additional 30 mins
* Mid to large vehicles (more than 16 seats)
For the first 2 hours: 4,000 won / 1,000 won for every additional 30 mins
Ichon Station (Seoul Subway Line 4 & Jungang Line), Exit 2.
-The subway is connected to the museum via an underpass called 박물관 나들길 or Moving Museum.
Take Bus 502 or 0018 and get off at National Museum of Korea.
* 150m from Exit 2 of Ichon Station (Seoul Subway Line 1, 4).
Preservation and systematic maintenance of cultural assets; development, survey and research of cultural assets; overseas exhibition of Korean cultural assets; domestic exhibition of overseas cultural assets;
A wide range of special exhibitions, travelling museum; school collaboration programs; family, children-centered programs; programs for the physically challenged and international workers; programs for adults; museum social education; “Yong” performance
* Reservation is available through the website from midnight, 30 days prior to the desired date.
* Online cancellation is available one day before the visiting day until midnight.
* Mobile ticket holders are able to enter after showing the mobile ticket at the entrance of the museum without separate ticketing.
Info. Services for Koreans:
Foreign Language Intepretation Services:
infocenterculture: • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-2077-9000
restdateculture: New Year’s Day, Seollal (Lunar New Year’s Day) & Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day)
* Night openings are available on the last Wednesday of each month: 300 people (18:00-19:30) / 300 people (19:30-21:00)