Dae Jang Geum Park in Yongin, Gyeonggi-do is the largest historical drama set in Korea. Facilities in the themed park are semi-permanent facilities reflected the architectural style, lifestyle and culture of the past, based on historical records. The facilities are in great harmony with the surrounding natural landscapes, which makes tourists feel as if they have traveled to the past in a time machine. The park has also been used as a filming site for music videos, documentaries, and commercials.
25, Yongcheon drama-gil, Baegam-myeon, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do[Google Map]
N/A (open all year round)
djgpark.imbc.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
How To Use
From Yongin Bus Terminal, take Bus No. 10 to Baekam.
- Transfer to Bus No. 105 and get off at MBC Set Bus Stop.
Filming site for MBC dramas like Flower in Prison, Scholar Who Walks the Night, Hwajung, Shine or Go Crazy, Diary of a Night Watchman, Triangle, King's Daughter- Soo Baek Hyang, Jeong Yi, the Goddess of Fire, Gu Family Book, Guam Heo Jun, The Moon that Embraces the Moon, Jumong, Queen Seondeok, Yi San, Dong Yi, The Duo, Gyebaek, God of War, Dr. Jin, Arang and the Magistrate, Horse Doctor, etc.
* Café The Moon that Embraces the Sun - Coffee, other beverages and snacks
* Café Mia - Coffee, tea, other beverages, cookies, instant ramen and other instant food
* Mongyuhyang (court costume rental) - Drama-related souvenirs and traditional souvenirs
Adults 9,500 won / Middle & high school students 8,000 won / Ages 4 years - elementary school students 7,000 won
* Children under 4 years of age enter for free
* Discount rate applies to group visitors and senior citizens (ID required).
* Tour facilities
- Open studios (sets)
* Experience facilities (Mongyuhyang)
- Costume-wearing: Try on costumes used for dramas
- Photo shoots: Take photos with characters from dramas (instant printing service available)
* Convenient facilities
- Cafes and vending machines
Facility Utilization Fees:
[Experience facilities] Try-on costumes: 20,000 won / Take photos: 20,000 won
* Take photos with mobile phones and cameras for free
Interpretation Services Offered:
Cultural tour docents available (English, Japanese, Chinese).
Reservation Info. for Foreigners:
Reservations can be made online or by email.
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
accomcount: No limit
expagerange: Open to visitors of all ages
infocenter: • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-337-3241,
opendate: June 21, 2011
usetime: March-October 09:00-18:00