Daegu Arboretum was built on a sanitary landfill. It is home to more than 1,000 species of plants including giant cacti, flowers, medicinal herbs, and trees. In addition, the facility regularly holds ecology experience programs for students and young children. Meanwhile, Daegu Arboretum has been recognized as an excellent model of ecosystem restoration.
342, Hwaam-ro, Dalseo-gu, Daegu[Google Map]
N/A (Open all year round)
* Some facilities are not available on Mondays.
daegu.go.kr (Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic)
How To Use
From Seoul Express Bus Terminal, take an express bus to Dongdaegu (동대구).
From Dongdaegu Bus Terminal, take Bus 106 to Jinwol Elementary School bus stop(진월초등학교).
* Forest Culture Exhibition Hall
1) Exhibition Hall - Visitor Center, Exhibition Hall 1, Exhibition Hall 2
2) Special Exhibition Hall
3) Forest Experience Center (Reservations required)
infocenter: • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-53-640-4100
usetime: January-April, September-December 09:00-18:00