The Gold Spa's waters are known to be particularly effective for skin care and are said to rejuvenate the skin. The spa also provides a variety of other services including the unique Golden Pyramid Experience Room, fitness center, sports massage center, sun tanning facilities, and more.
143, Saimdang-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul[Google Map]
N/A (Open all year round)
www.goldspa10.com (Korean only)
How To Use
(Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 5.
Go straight for 270m and turn right onto Saimdang-ro.
going 430 m until you see the Gold Spa on the right.
Weekdays: 1,000 won for 4 hours / 1,000 won nighttime (20:00-08:00)
- 1,000 won per additional hour exceeded
- Daytime: Adults & Children 10,000 won
- Nighttime: 12,000 won / Children (under elementary school student) 10,000 won
* Infants (ages under 1 year): 5,000 won
* Daytime: 06:00-19:00
* Children over 5 years old are not allowed to enter public bath with a parent of the opposite gender.
- Germanium spa
- Golden pyramid
- Women-only sauna
- Men-only movie theater & sports massage
- Snack bar
- Nail art parlor
- Scalp massage & hair salon, and more
infocenter: • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-581-4888
usetime: 24 hrs