[Suwon Hwaseong Admission]
Individuals: Adults 1,000 won / Teenagers 700 won / Children 500 won
Groups: Adults 700 won / Teenager 500 won / Children 300 won
[Hwaseong Haenggung Palace]
Individuals: Adults 1,500 won / Teenagers 1,000 won / Children 700 won
Groups: Adults 1,200 won / Teenagers 800 won / Children 500 won
[Integrated ticket: Suwon Hwaseong Fortress, Hwaseong Haenggung Palace, Suwon Museum, Suwon Hwaseong Museum]
Individuals: Adults 3,500 won / Teenagers 2,000 won / Children 800 won
Groups: Adults 2,000 won / Teenagers 1,200 won / Children 600 won
* Combination ticket is not available on the first Monday of every month due to the closing of museums.
* Groups are for 20 people or more.
* Admission to Suwon Hwaseong Fortress and Hwaseong Haenggung Palace is free of charge to visitors wearing hanbok (includes casual hanbok).
* Residents of Suwon can receive free admission to Suwon Hwaseong (must show valid ID).
* Free admission on the last Wednesday of each month (Culture day).
* Free admission for children age 6 and under, seniors age 65 and older.
Small & Mid-sized vehicles 2,000 won for the first 3 hours / 10,000 won for one-day
Large vehicles 4,000 won for the first 3 hours / 15,000 won for one-day
* 200 won for every additional 10 minutes
Facilities for the Handicapped:
Wheelchair rental (Hwaseong Haenggung Palace), designated parking, designated restrooms
Korean Info. Service:
Korean Culture & Tourism Guide
Interpretation Services Offered:
Korean Culture & Tourism Guide: English & Japanese