Keungiwajip is a Korean restaurant specializing in seafood and set menus. The most popular dish is ganjang gejang (soy sauce marinated crab). Located within close proximity of the famous Samcheong-dong tourist area, Keungiwajip is easily accessible by subway.
62, Bukchon-ro 5-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul[Google Map]
Anguk station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 1.
- Go 50m and turn right, and turn left past Art Sonje Center.
- Cross the street, and take the road to the left to arrive at Keungiwajip.
firstmenu: Ganjang gejang
infocenterfood: • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-722-9024
opentimefood: 12:00-22:00 (Break 15:30-17:00)
parkingfood: 5 parking spaces
reservationfood: Tel: +82-2-722-9024
restdatefood: Seollal (Lunar New Year’s Day) & Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day) Holidays
* Phone-inquiry required
treatmenu: - Ganjang gejang (crab marinated in soy sauce)
- Baseot deulkketang (mushroom and perilla seed stew)
- Kkotgejang bibimbap (marinated crab bibibap)