Every Sunday & Monday, New Year’s Day, Seollal (Lunar New Year’s Day) and Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day) holidays
How To Use
Available (at maximum 250 cars based on small-sized cars)
accomcount: 5,000 people
expguide: - Programs without reservations (participation is available in the day): Forest explanation, Forest prenatal education program, forest bird experience, etc.
- Programs requiring prior-reservation: Student (kindergarten-university) free semester programs, plant class, summer vacation forest school, miniature programs for teenagers and adults, etc.
- Programs for professionals: Forest explanation training program, expert class of national arboretum and forest, etc.
infocenter: • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-540-2000
opendate: May 24, 1999
usetime: April-October 09:00-18:00
* Last admission is one hour before closing.
* Visitors must make advanced reservation to enter.
* Daily visiting limit is fixed.