The Korean Craft & Design Foundation Gallery Shop displays and sells high-quality Korean handicrafts, stamped with the UNESCO Seal of Excellence for Handicrafts. The shop possesses handicrafts by renowed master craftsmen and artists. Crafts have both practical and decorative uses.
8, Insadong 11-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul[Google Map]
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-733-9041
www.kcdf.or.kr (Korean only)
1) Jonggak Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 2.
Walk approx. 400 meters.
2) Anguk Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 6.
Walk approx. 300 meters.
3) Jongno 3(sam)-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 1, 3, 5), Exit 5.
Walk approx. 500 meters.
telname: KCDF Gallery Shop
opendateshopping: November 2006
parkingshopping: Not Available
saleitem: Traditional handicrafts