The Korean Folk Village Sledding Hills has two slopes, one for adults and another for children. Visitors to the Korean Folk Village can enjoy various cultural events as well as sledding in winer.
90, Minsokchon-ro, Giheung-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do[Google Map]
www.koreanfolk.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
1) Suwon Station (Seoul Subway Line 1)
There is a Suwon business office across the street on the left side of Suwon Station.
Take a free shuttle bus in front of the office after purchasing the admission ticket or pass.
(Every hour from 10:30~14:30/30~40 min ride)
Or take Bus 37 at the bus stop on the left side of Suwon Station (Seoul Subway Line 1) for 30~40 min.
2) Take Bus 1560 or 5500-1 at Gangnam Subway Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 10.
3) Yangjae Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 7.
Then get off at Korean Folk Village. (from 5:25 to 23:30 / 30 min interval)
infocenterleports: • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-288-0000
reservation: Reservation Inquiries: +82-31-288-0000
usefeeleports: * Free for Korean Folk Village Free Pass holders.
* 10,000 won for visitors with regular admission tickets.
* Ice maintenance hours 13:00-13:30