Lotte World Folk Museum shows the complete history of Korea from the Paleolithic age to the Korean Independence in a creative and friendly manner. Of particular note is the Miniature Zone, where visitors can see the various lifestyles among different classes of the Joseon Dynasty and throughout the seasons.
240, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul[Google Map]
Length of Tour:
Approx. 1 hr
www.lotteworld.com/museum (Korean only)
How To Use
Admission / Participation Fees:
Individuals - Adults 5,000 won / Teenagers 3,000 won / Children 2,000 won
Groups - Adults 3,500 won / Teenagers 2,500 won / Children 1,500 won
* Groups: 20 people or more
* Children (ages 3-13), Teenagers (ages 14-19), Adults (ages 20 or above)
* Free admission for babies under 3 years when accompanied by parent (must have proof)
Special parking pass of 1,000 won per hour for museum visitors (limited to two hours)
Jamsil Station (Seoul Subway Line 2, 8) and Exit 4.
Take any of the following buses and get off at Jamsil Station.Lotte World Bus Stop.
Green Bus No. 3217, 3313, 3314, 3315, 3317, 3411, 3414
Blue Bus No. 301, 341, 360, 362, N13
Rapid Bus No. 1007-1, 6900
Airport Bus No. 6006, 6705
* Programs subject to change; refer to the website for details.
accomcountculture: 1,000 people
infocenterculture: • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-1661-2000
restdateculture: N/A (Open all year round)
usetimeculture: Weekdays 09:30-20:00
Weekends & public holidays 09:30-21:00
* Last admission is 1 hour before closing.