Masan Place is located in a famous food alley near Seoul City Hall. The restaurant has been in operation for over 40 years, being most well known for their soegogi gukbap (beef rice soup) and modeum jeon (assorted pancakes). The latter comes with pan-fried oysters, seafood, and other ingredients. This dish goes particularly well with alcohol.
Masan Place is known for being frequented visited by Former President Roh Moo-hyun. Since the establishment opened, the same cook has prepared its delicious meals. The restaurant was named after the proprietor from Masan.
22-5, Sejong-daero 14-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul[Google Map]
City Hall Station (Seoul Subway Line 1, 2), Exit 7.
Available inside the restaurant
firstmenu: Modeum jeon (assorted pancakes), soegogi gukbap (beef rice soup)
infocenterfood: • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-752-2415
parkingfood: Not available
reservationfood: Tel: +82-2-752-2415
restdatefood: Weekends, Seollal (Lunar New Year's Day) & Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day) holidays
· Beoseot bulgogi (bulgogi with mushrooms)
· Soegogi gukbap (beef rice soup)
· Yeolmu bibimbap (bibimbap with radish kimchi)
· Jjukkumi deopbap (stir-fried ocellated octopus over rice)
· Dubu kimchi (tofu with stir-fried kimchi)
· Modeum jeon (assorted pancakes), and more