Odong Neighborhood Park is located in the areas of Beon-dong and Mia-dong in Gangbuk-gu and Wolgok-dong in Seongbuk-gu. The park is large in size and has a dense forest with various facilities like a resting area, community sports center, grassy lawn, tennis court, acupressure trail with red clay, walking paths, and much more. Nearby residents visit the park for leisure and relaxation.
49, Deongneung-ro 42-gil, Gangbuk-gu, Seoul[Google Map]
N/A (Open all year round)
parks.seoul.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, French)
How To Use
Not available (Use the paid parking lot at Gangbuk-gu Stadium)
Wolgok Station (Seoul Subway Line 6), Exit 3.
Take a left at the first corner and continue straight on this road to reach the park up ahead.
* Features: Small brook, ecological pond, pavilion, etc.
* Amenities: Drinking fountain, etc.
* Recreation facility: Badminton field, soccer field, children's playground, walking path, etc.
* Hands-on zones: Phytoncide experience site, sand play site, gaemi amusement park, nature experience venue, etc.
infocenter: • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-901-6922
opendate: April 27, 1987