Located at Haeundae Beach, OPS - Camellia Haute Branch opened in 2002 as the 5th branch of OPS. Enjoy 100% handmade fresh bakery products, cakes, with a variety of beverage options such as fresh juice drinks, coffee, or chocolat chaud (hot choco) while sitting at the terrace café overlooking the blue ocean. Reservation is available via phone.
167 Marine City 1-ro, Haeundae-gu,
- Get off at Dongbaek Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 1.
- Go straight for 190m and then turn right at the blue sign that says Dongbaekseom (동백섬), Haeundae (해운대), and Gwangalli (광안리).
- Turn right and then go straight for about 150m.
- Cross the street to the left and then turn right again to I'PLAZA Camellia.
- OPS - Camellia Haute Branch is located on the first floor of the I'PLAZA Camellia building (from the street light, turn left and walk
* Bus: 27, 41, 40, 100, 31, 1003, 1001
firstmenu: Big cream puffs (왕슈크림빵), Hagwonjeon (학원전, sponge cake), Salted pollock roe baguette (명란바게트)
infocenterfood: • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-743-1950
opendatefood: March 5, 2002
parkingfood: Basement parking lot (free of charge for the first hour)
restdatefood: N/A (Open all year round)
treatmenu: Various kinds of bread and beverages including coffee and dessert (patbingsu, etc)
* Please refer to the official website for full menu.