Sealala Water Park brings the fun of visiting the sea to city dwellers. The water park & spa is open all year round, providing a relaxing vacation retreat in any weather.
164, Mullae-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul[Google Map]
www.sealala.com (Korean only)
How To Use
Mullae Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 4.
- After exiting the station, walk straight.
- After passing the Home-plus Supermarket, make a right turn.
walking for 5 minutes, you will see Sealala on your right.
- It is located in the basement of the building.
- Day pass (10:00-19:00): Adults 40,000 won / Children 34,000 won
- Afternoon pass (15:00-19:00): Adults 26,000 won / Children 21,000 won
[Sauna & Jjimjilbang]
- Daytime (05:00-21:00): Adults 8,000 won / Children 7,000 won
- Nighttime (21:00-05:00): Adults 10,000 won / Children 9,000 won
- Jjimjilbang clothes: 2,000 won
- Sauna ticket book (10 tickets): 70,000 won
- Water park
- Food court
- Convenience amenities
Water park - Free parking (max. of 12 hrs)
Sauna & Jjimjilbang - Free parking (max. of 6 hrs)
* 1,000 won charged for each 30 min over
infocenter: • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-1522-9661
usetime: [Water Park] 10:00-19:00 (June 1 - July 21)
[Sauna & Jjimjil-bang] Daytime: 05:00-21:00 / Nighttime: 21:00-05:00