Introduction

The opening of Incheon Port in 1883 led to the start of many foreigners coming into the area for settlement. Soon, it became a rich village and many young people gradually moved out, leaving the village in a state of stagnation. As such, a renovation project was brought about to improve the development of the village by painting and decorating classic fairy tales all around.

 

Address: 

38, Donghwamaeul-gil, Jung-gu, Incheon[Google Map]

 

Closed: 

N/A (Open all year round)

 

 

Homepage: 

www.icjg.go.kr/tour (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)

 

 

How To Use

 

Parking Facilities: 

Available (please use nearby parking lot)

 

 

Transportation

 

[Subway]
Incheon Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 2.
Walk straight for about 200m and turn right into the Donghwamaeul-gil road to arrive at entrance of the village.

 

 

Additional Info

 

Admission Fees: 

Free of charge

 

addr2: (Whole area of Songwol-dong 3(sam)-ga)

tel: +82-32-760-6480

zipcode: 22311

infocenter: • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-32-760-6480

guest
Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments