Located at the meeting point of the Nakdonggang and Geumhogang Rivers, The ARC Cultural Center shows everything about Korea's river culture, and the building itself is a piece of art that boasts a graceful design in harmony with the river. The complex if visited by families, couples, tourists, and bicyclers traveling along the riverside paths. All visitors can enjoy a wonderful view of the surrounding nature at the observation deck on the third floor. In particular, the beautiful nightscape seen from the ARC Cultural Center makes it a landmark of Daegu.
57, Gangjeongbon-gil, Dasa-eup, Dalseong-gun, Daegu[Google Map]
Mondays and New Year's Day
(Observatory and café open all year round)
* Rivers Guide>River Culture Centers >The ARC (Korean only)
* Waterway+ > River Culture Centers> The ARC (Korean only)
* The ARC online community (Korean only)
How To Use
[Subway + Bus]
Daesil Station (Daegu Subway Line 2), Exit 2.
- Take a right and walk straight for 130 m and take Bus Seongseo 2.
- Get off at Gangjeongbo (The Art Cultural Center) Bus Stop.
- From the bus stop, the venue will be located within 553 m on foot for 8 minutes.
B1 - exhibition areas, multi-purpose room, seminar room
1F & 2F - Circle Theater
3F - Observation deck, café
Korean Info. Service:
Group visitors must make a reservation
* Experience programs can be registered for online.
accomcount: Up to approximately 500 people per session
expagerange: Open to visitors of all ages
expguide: Various activity programs are available.
* For program details, visit the online community site of the ARC Cultural Center.
infocenter: • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-53-585-0916~7
usetime: [Exhibition halls] Tuesday-Sunday 10:00-18:00
[Observation deck and cafe] 10:00-22:00