The Theme Botanic Gardens & Arboretum was built on a farm that had been used for agriculture for nearly 20 years. By growing a large variety of plant species, the arboretum provides opportunities for learning and researching plants, and further seeks to become the largest woodland recreational space in the region.
33-1, Soepyeong-gil, Dong-gu, Ulsan[Google Map]
N/A (Open all year round)
How To Use
From Seoul Express Bus Terminal, take an express bus to Ulsan.
(Bus schedule: 06:00-00:35 the next day, 30-40min intervals)
From Ulsan Express Bus Terminal, take Bus 108, 126, 133 or 401 to Jeongsujang (정수장).
Transfer to Bus 411, and get off at Soepyeong Village (쇠평마을정류장).
(Bus schedule: 06:10-22:10, 30min intervals)
Go 900m along Soepyeong-gil Road (쇠평길) to arrive at Theme Botanic Gardens & Arboretum.
- Adults & university students 7,000 won / Groups 5,000 won
- Teenagers & Children 5,000 won / Groups 3,500 won
* 50% discounts: Seniors (65 or more), people with disabilities, men of national merit
* Free admission: Babies (under 3 years if accompanied by family members)
* Discount is available upon showing appropriate ID card.
* Only one discount can be applied.
* Online reservations are not available for same-day ticket purchase.
Greenhouse, Rose Garden, Korean Peninsula Theme Garden, Flower Plant Garden, Fruit Tree Garden, Sky Observatory, Hexagon Pavilion, lounge, gallery, etc.
expguide: Reptiles experience, nature ecology experience, wooden insect making, topiary craft, planting experience, organic soap making, wooden necklace craft, making a windmill
* Groups (30 people or more): Prior reservation must be made.
* Reservations: +82-52-235-8585
* Click for more information.
infocenter: • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-52-235-8585
usetime: March-October: 09:00-18:00
* Last admission is 1 hour before the closing time