Ulsan Museum is an archive of the past, present, and future of Ulsan City. The museum facilities include a history hall giving a general outline of the city from the prehistoric to the modern times, an industry hall showing Ulsan as the industrial capital of Korea, and a children’s experience hall for educational purposes. This eco-friendly museum equipped with advanced exhibition and education facilities is a model cultural space to help establish the visitors understand Ulsan’s identity.
277, Duwang-ro, Nam-gu, Ulsan[Google Map]
Length of Tour:
Approx. 4 hours
museum.ulsan.go.kr (Korean only)
How To Use
Admission / Participation Fees:
Permanent exhibition : Free (Separate charges may apply for special exhibitions)
Plottage : 33,058㎡
Total floor area : 4,367.70㎡ (B1~2F)
Exhibit hall area : 3,200㎡
From Seoul Express Bus Terminal, take an express bus bound for Ulsan Express Bus Terminal.
- Cross the street to the opposite of Lotte Hotel - Ulsan and take Bus 529 to in front of Dongmun Gate of Ulsan Grand Park Bus Stop. (8 bus stops away)
- Walk straight for about 400m to reach the museum.
Take the KTX from Seoul Station to Ulsan Station.
- Transfer to Bus 5004 and get off at Gongeoptap Bus Stop. (6 bus stops)
- Take a left at the first big four-way intersection and continue walking 510m ahead to reach the museum on the right.
designated cultural artifacts, excavated relics, general artifacts, documents of traditional industries and enterprises
Available (through Hompage)
accomcountculture: 4,500 persons
infocenterculture: • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-52-222-8501, 8503
parkingculture: Available (about 126 cars)
restdateculture: New Year's Day, Mondays
(If Monday is a public holiday, it is closed the day after the holiday)
* Last admission is one hour before closing.