Do you want to be matched to the ideal types of your bias?

As K-idols become more and more popular, many fans wonder what type of person they get fascinated by the most. Thus, it gets tremendous attentions when they reveal their own ideal types. As soon as their ideal types are released, fans get busy to do their best to look or act similar to the released bias’s ideal type. But, don’t judge too fast because they can change their ideal types as often as whenever their new album comes. Then, there must be a chance that their ideal types can match with your current way. K-Idols often get asked what aspect of their ideal partner they look for the most? Well, sometimes the answers are specific, but sometimes ambiguous. They often pick one of the stars, who matches the most to their ideal types, when they can’t describe the person, they are dreaming of, in words.

Must Read : Who Are The Tallest And Shortest BTS?

Now, K-POP MAP will tell you ideal types that your bias has revealed. For global fans of K-POP, IDEAL TYPES of K-IDOL have been searched and piled up. Let’s see who revealed ideal type.

It’s BTS, today!

BTS's Ideal Types
2016 Compilation

1. Ideal Looks

Rap Monster : A sexy girl who can converse with me for a long time with a nice voice, is appropriately tall, has pale skin, feminine Girl, looks good in a white T-shirt + Jeans + Red Converse High.

Jin :  A girl whose looks and personality is similar to that of a puppy,whose good at cooking, kind and takes good care of me.

J.Hope : Likes books and takes good care of others, a girl who's good at cooking.

Suga : Someone similar to me, someone composed and wise,who likes music.

Jimin : A girl who is nice and cute. Must be smaller than me.

V : Someone who becomes more charming by the day, someone who only takes care of me, someone who only loves me, someone who’s chic outdoors but makes me hot chocolate and has a lot of aegyo inside. Also a girl who spends the money I earn thrifty, who can give everything to my/our parents.

JungKook : Someone who’s at least 168 cm but smaller than me, is a good wife, good at cooking, smart, has pretty legs, and is nice. Also a girl who likes me, is good at singing.

2. Ideal Height and Weight

Rap Monster (181cm,64kg) - Suitable girls: 166-170cm,50kg

Jin (179cm,63kg) - Suitable girls: 166-160cm

J.Hope (176cm,56kg) - Suitable girls: 164-160cm,45kg

Suga (173cm,57kg) - Suitable girls: 160-155cm,43kg

Jimin (174cm,60kg) - Suitable girls: 161-159cm,40kg

V (177cm,58kg) - Suitable girls: 162-164cm,45kg

JungKook (176cm,61kg) - Suitable girls: 168cm,45kg

3. When asked to pick a Korean celebrity that closely resembles their ideal type

Rap Monster :  None

Jin : Scarlett Johansson

J.Hope : None

Suga : None

Jimin : Han Seung Yeon

V  :  Kaya Scodelario

JungKook  :  Emma Watson, IU

guest
262 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
SugaFree
SugaFree
Jan 14, 2016 10:20 am

umm why is Suga shorter than Jimin?? ARMY knows that Jimin is the shortest!

Erika
Erika
Jan 27, 2016 11:42 am
Reply to  SugaFree

actually Jimin is now taller than Suga

Jan 13, 2016 02:58 am

To all the girls who are comparing themselves to their "ideal type" and talking about losing weight PLEASE DON'T. I respect these guys a lot, but clearly they don't really have a clue what they are talking about when it comes to healthy bodies xd. Basically, the body types they just mentioned mostly belong to girls who are underweight (of course there are some girls who are 40kg and still healthy). I am 1.55cm (Suga, swag), have a healthy body and weigh 55 kg. If I were to lose weight I probably won't go any further than 48 kg. I… Read more »

kbean0101
kbean0101
Mar 25, 2016 12:35 am
Reply to  Guest

I'm sorry if I came off as shaming people who are naturally thin. I'm really sorry about that. I have a friend who is naturally very very thin and she felt shamed her whole life...I honestly don't mean to make people who are healthy/natural when it comes to being skinny. I only meant to intimate that if you are not naturally that thin than that is an unhealthy weight for anyone to try to obtain.

Mar 23, 2016 07:14 am
Reply to  Guest

BULLSHIT! i think you dont know what is real either, Especially when it comes to asian women. Im half asian half european and im 1.60 , 43kg with HIGH METABOLISM ! Asians are often very skinny naturally and have the same as i do ,high metabolism, People like me are NATURALLY thin/Skinny ,and we dont gain any weight even if we eat a lot. Im 23years old ,i dont have the look of a 20+ person and yes 43kg is underweight BUT that does NOT mean that u automatically look like only skin&bones. You can be healthy and still be… Read more »

kbean0101
kbean0101
Mar 6, 2016 06:56 am
Reply to  Guest

Thank you so much for this. I 100% agree with this. Looking at some of the height and weight combinations I was like "Well that sounds kinda unhealthy..." If you go and calculate the BMI (which isn't always accurate, I know, because it doesn't take into account muscles, etc...but I think it is a good starting place) they show that they are quite a bit underweight. I honestly don't think the world would end if you're not their exact height and weight. They probably have no clue what is healthy when it comes to female's weight so they're just throwing… Read more »

Medeia

Reply to  kbean0101

kbean0101
kbean0101
Mar 25, 2016 12:35 am
Reply to  lina1

Jan 12, 2016 12:31 pm

I'm 165-166cm and 53kg..... I'm trying to lose a few kg. Maybe till 43kg. Not for my fav or anything. For me. And I see how high their standards are with the weight and height because a lot of them are underweight.

Mar 23, 2016 07:54 am
Reply to  Guest

if you want to do this i recommend you not do loose till 43, its too skinny for your height. Im naturally skinny because of my high metabolism with 43kg and a height of 1.60 and i would not want to be any more skinnier (i wont anyways ,since im like this since already over 8 years and im 23 years old now because of the high metabolism i have). With the height of 165-166 you shouldnt go under 48kg , so the maximum of 48kg would be ok but really dont loose any more.

지은
지은
Jan 12, 2016 12:31 pm

lina1
lina1
Mar 23, 2016 07:54 am
Reply to  지은

Jan 12, 2016 08:00 am

God! They set such a high. Bar! ... or low bar! I'm taller than all of their height ranges!

anon
anon
Jan 12, 2016 08:00 am

Kat Kat
Kat Kat
Jan 9, 2016 06:33 am

My bias is Jin but after I looked at his ideal type I'm all like...
Scarlett Johansson?
She's a goddess.... How can I compete to that ;v;)/

ChocoBella
ChocoBella
Jan 20, 2016 06:12 pm
Reply to  Kat Kat

I know how you feel ???????

Kat Kat
Kat Kat
Jan 9, 2016 06:33 am

My bias is Jin but after I looked at his ideal type I'm all like...
Scarlett Johansson?
She's a goddess.... How can I compete to that ;v;)/

ChocoBella
ChocoBella
Jan 20, 2016 06:12 pm
Reply to  Kat Kat

I know how you feel ???????

cecilia
cecilia
Jan 8, 2016 07:36 am

I bias Rap Mon a lot. First of all I'm 166cm so that's the smallest on that. Loosing 5kg wouldn't be bad but weight doesn't matter. I'm "thin" according to my friends, not really. Also I wear converse everyday, and I did before I got into Kpop and BTS. Literally my favorite shoe. Also I always wear jeans in public but at home I'm in sweats lmao. White is one of my favorite shirt colors to wear, again that's before I got into Kpop and BTS. I don't think I have a nice voice but that's my own opinion, my… Read more »

cecilia
cecilia
Jan 8, 2016 07:36 am

HannahCG
HannahCG
Jan 7, 2016 07:56 am

My bias is Rap Monster, I wear nothing but converse (and vans) and jeans so I meet his preferences there, my voice is a matter of opinion but no one has ever said anything about it. Where I fall "short" is my height and weight. I'm only 160cm and I weigh 45kg... But I'm fun!! 😀

HannahCG
HannahCG
Jan 7, 2016 07:56 am

Jan 1, 2016 03:49 am

I can lose 10 kg with an ease but there is still no way for me to become older and change my race to Korean. Yeah not giving up yet I totally can do it. Lol

Honestly losing weight is easier than It looks. #onmywaytobeingunderweight yay..

Yuriri
Yuriri
Jan 1, 2016 03:49 am

ya girl veronika
ya girl veronika
Dec 31, 2015 06:30 am

i love them sm and would do anything for them but honestly those body proportions are so unrealistic and unhealthy

ya girl veronika
ya girl veronika
Dec 31, 2015 06:30 am

Dec 28, 2015 01:36 pm

Wait is Emma Watson a Korean celebritie

Liz
Liz
Dec 28, 2015 01:36 pm

Wait is Emma Watson a Korean celebritie

Dec 28, 2015 12:42 pm

Wow I need to lose 10 kilo now
Okay I'll do it 4 yoongi tho

Jan 2, 2016 08:20 am
Reply to  Guest

Please don't change yourself for anyone.
Those numbers are so unrealistic and bts never mentioned any weight preferences. Be healthy.

Kuro
Kuro
Dec 28, 2015 12:42 pm

Wow I need to lose 10 kilo now
Okay I'll do it 4 yoongi tho

Zea
Zea
Jan 2, 2016 08:20 am
Reply to  Kuro

Please don't change yourself for anyone.

Jxyc3

i did not know that emma watson was a korean celebrity

Nanana
Nanana
Dec 26, 2015 11:19 am

i did not know that emma watson was a korean celebrity

Dec 23, 2015 08:02 am

Lmao, so I have to grow 2 inches and lose 15 pounds ??

Shannon Stalker
Shannon Stalker
Dec 23, 2015 08:02 am

Lmao, so I have to grow 2 inches and lose 15 pounds ??

kc slaybaugh
kc slaybaugh
Dec 16, 2015 04:05 am

DUDE TAEHYUNGS IS SO CUTE! i love kay as well and look kinda like her so YAY!!!!!!!!

Meghan Guo